When you need a residential electrician, you can rely on White’s Electrical. Our competent, well-trained staff is able to provide a wide range of electrical services, including home inspections, electrical installations, electrical wiring or re-wiring, and lighting upgrades. We can make electrical repairs in your existing home, perform electrical inspections on a home you’re considering buying, or consult on a home remodel or new construction of a custom home. Whatever your electrical needs may be, we have the expertise and experience to get the job done right.
WE HAVE BEEN SERVING THE GREATER INDIANAPOLIS AREA AND BEYOND SINCE 2001
QUALITY RESIDENTIAL ELECTRIC WORK
Our combined years of experience in the electrical industry have equipped us for any situation. There is no job too big or too small for our capable electricians. There is no task too complex for us to handle or too simple for us to give our full attention. It is our priority to provide you with quality electrical service offered at a fair price. We will be up-front about our costs and diligent to carry each job through to completion. We are determined to be better than our competition, and we demonstrate that determination with every single job we do.
COMMON ELECTRICAL SERVICES WE OFFER
White’s Electrical is fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and our electricians have the expertise and training to handle any electrical job. We have been providing residential electrician service and contracting to our central Indiana customers since 2001. Some of our specialties include storm damage and real estate inspections, as well as general service work.
Some common residential services we provide include the following:
- Aluminum or Knob and Tube Wiring Replacement
- We will safely remove the old wiring in your older home and rewire it to meet current electrical code standards
- We are adept at working in plaster houses, which can often prove difficult to rewire
- New Construction Household Wiring
- Home Addition and Remodel Wiring
- Rewire Repair
- Outbuilding Wiring, Including Barns, Farms, and Garages
- Dimming or Flickering Lights
- Electrical Inspections and Code Violation Repairs
- We are code compliance experts and will help you meet your home inspection criteria
- Electrical Repairs
- Installation and Repair of Outlets, Plugs, Switches, Dimmer Switches, Smart Switches, Z-Wave Switches, and USB Outlets
- GFI Solutions
- Whole House Surge Protectors
- Panel Replacements and Upgrades
- Panel rejuvenation: preventative maintenance where we will replace breakers and add additional circuits to help you avoid the cost of a full panel replacement
- Service Replacements or Upgrades
- Ground Fault Protection
- Electrical Storm Damage
- Circuit Troubleshooting
- Hot tub Disconnects and Circuit Installation
- Exhaust Fans
- Smoke Detectors and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- And More
LIGHTING FIXTURES & WIRING
We aim to provide the highest quality products and services available on the market and are pleased to offer our customers a variety of lighting types and styles. Our professionals can provide you with lighting design expertise for both your indoor and outdoor lighting needs. Set your design apart with colors including intense Cool White, relaxing Warm White, and RGB, dimmable lights, high lumens, or a soft, diffused quality of light. From unique and elegant accent lighting to dynamic light effects to a diffused glow that mimics the look of natural light, we can help you accomplish the illumination look of your dreams.
We offer an extensive range of high-quality lighting products and installation services, as well as lighting design services, including:
- LED Lighting
- Recessed Lighting, also known as can lights
- Flush Mounts, Downlighting, and Retrofit Lighting
- Pendant Lighting and Chandeliers
- Ribbon Tape Lighting
- Transform an ordinary space into an architectural feature
- Custom Cabinet Lighting
- Under cabinet lighting, over cabinet lighting, toe kick lighting
- Color Changing Lighting and RGB Lighting
- Dimming Systems
EXTERIOR LIGHTING & OUTDOOR FIXTURES
Create more beautiful and livable outdoor spaces and highlight beautiful architecture, all while enhancing the safety and functionality of your home. We only use the most durable products that can withstand the harshest weather situations.
Eliminate dark spots and improve security in an aesthetically appealing way with these services:
- Landscape Lighting
- Accent Lighting on Building Facades
- Walkway Lighting
- Outdoor Wall Lights and Lanterns
- Post Lights
- Hardscape Lighting
- Outdoor Outlets
- Flood Lights
- Security and Motion Lights
- Outdoor Hanging Lights
- Outdoor Ceiling Fans
- And More
15 POINT HOME INSPECTION
When buying or selling a home, customers are often required to obtain an electrical home inspection to ensure the home is up to code, safe for the potential buyer, and doesn’t have a hidden maintenance issue.
Our comprehensive inspection includes the following 15 points and is always the guaranteed price of $79.
- Visual Inspection of Main Panel Bus Bar
- Ensure Proper Connections
- Confirm Breaker to Wire Sizes
- Check That All Proper Bushings Are in Place
- Check for Double Neutral and Ground Connections
- Ensure All Grounding Means Are in Place
- Visual Inspection of Outside Service
- Confirm GFI Receptacles Are Installed in Proper Locations and Are Functioning Properly
- Check Readily Accessible Receptacles with Electrical Device to Ensure Proper Connections
- Visual Inspection of 5 Random Device Boxes Throughout the Home to Determine Type of Wiring
- Confirm Proper Function of All Switches
- Confirm Function of Light Fixtures
- Confirm proper Functioning and Age of Smoke Detectors
- Check That Any Wiring Run Outside of Walls is Properly Sleeved
- Confirm Proper Bonding of Gas and Water Lines
While many inquire for an inspection when they go to sell a home, there are many other reasons to ensure your home is up to date and safe for your family. Power outages, sparking, and the smell of burning wires are some other reasons to contact us for an inspection. We are fair, reputable, and will only recommend repairs you need.
PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICIANS
You will find the electricians at White’s Electrical to be not just competent, but also reliable and professional. We regard it an honor to be called to your home, and we like treat your home just like we would our own. From covering our shoes to cleaning up any mess we make, we show respect for your home as we work.
We’d love to work on your project. Give us a call or fill out our contact form today!
ARE YOU A REALTOR?
Are you a realtor looking for a reliable, trusted electrician? We’d love to work with you!
Serving greater Indianapolis, we are an approved FC Tucker Home Services presidential provider. We love to work with realtors and will work to meet your needs. We are experts at electrical inspection reports; we can help you determine the scope of an issue and will work to get any code violations repaired as quickly as possible so you and your client can move forward. We are skilled at removing and replacing aluminum or knob-and-tube wiring in older homes and can even adeptly rewire plaster homes, which can often prove troublesome for other electricians. Read about our $79 15 point home inspection above.